Saturday, September 20, 2014

What is holidays?

Going back to school almost everyday during the holidays. Oh my. If it's not for OCIP, then it's for SPSU, if not it'll be for ACER. While all my other friends be out there working and earning some extra cash. I'M EXPERIENCING SOME SERIOUS CASH DEFICIT HERE. Sigh much. Everyone wanna meet up before I fly. Then here's me trying to save some cash for next year's trip to China cause I won't have time to work and I don't wanna use my parents' money to shop there.

Had tea session with Bernie and the rest of the ACER leaders. Wow what a long session. But glad that it was fruitful and many issues were brought up to Bernie's attention so something could be worked out to improve the efficiency within/between CCOM and the ACERs.

Went to Sunday Folks today AGAIN but went with Alicia, Rihan, Marcus and Dennis. Had a great chat with all of them cause we finally had a place to sit down properly and talk about our lives while joking around, unlike in union where the walls are ever so hollow.

Much to do, much to do. A lot of things to be done before I fly off. And not to forget to prepare for my 2 weeks trip to Vietnam.

Just so happened that today there were quite a number of funny text situations I was in.


Haiqal keep complaining I don't text him cause I always stick to my don't-text-first policy. And later part of the chat he was chewing on me how I "replied" him only 10 days later. HAHAHAH.



Jingyee being so smooth lulz.

Essentially, it is truly all these little things in life that makes life a little sweeter. Hope to be able to do a post on Tiny Times real sooooon.

No comments: