Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just hang in for a little while more

The only thing that was worth looking forward to was that the Ben Tre people were meeting up on Tuesday. So that means I would have to survive Monday before meeting everyone.

Went for dinner with Amal and Wenjing after council meeting AND I DISCOVERED THIS REALLY YUMZ FOOD CALLED NENE CHICKEN AT BV. Finally something more affordable at Star Vista...

So then we come to Tuesday. It  just feels weird not seeing them for a day after waking up to seeing them everyday and then there's school now and we don't see each other that often.


Lost 3kg from the Vietnam trip. This means I'm 40 now. So I decided to be unhealthy cause I needed to gain back what I lost at Vietnam back here in Singapore. Ordered a Mega Burger instead of Victoria Chicken at Swensen's. Never challenge HuiEn to finish her food cause she always does.


This guy doesn't know the limits of my stomach and bet that I couldn't even finish three quarters of the burger. And upon seeing me working my way down the burger he still insisted that I couldn't finish the whole meal. And then he made a deal with me that if I couldn't finish the whole plate of food, I'll treat him to a movie, if not he'll treat me if I could down the whole plate. Challenge accepted. And I totally proved him wrong.


Mandatory photo with the group.

Wednesday. NO SCHOOL. YAY. Went out for morning shopping with the family. Bought 2 tops. Happy me is happy. Caught the last screening day of Bang Bang! with Yat cause he LOST THE BET YESTERDAY. Movie at 4, I left the house at 356. Reached just in time though.

IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT WAS LESS THAN 3 HOURS.

Totally my kind of movie. Action with romcom. Bang Bang is a Bollywood remake of Tom Cruise's Knight and Day. Hrithik Roshan with Katrina Kaif? Hello. Totally a dream come true for hopeless romantic suckers like me. The movie reminded me of the Mainland movie My Lucky Star starring Leehom & Zhang Ziyi.


Was spazzing internally the whole movie how hot Hrithik Roshan was. 40 but still so hot.


Don't they two just look so good together? -inserts emoji with the heart shaped eyes-


Guitar. Singing. The breeze. Too sweet.


Right in the heart man. HAHAHA.

Yat was running late for his meet up with his friends cause they were meeting up to celebrate Ib's birthday but he still sent me home anywayz. Even though it was a really short ride but then we still managed to talk. Shared with him a little of what was troubling me recently. Thank you for the movie and the ride home! Enjoyed the movie so much!! And thank you for always being that listening ear I need, and that comforting shoulder you always offer.

On a side note though, just received my pictures from the Corporate Shoot done in... August? OH. MY. GOSH. I LOOK SO CHUBBY IN EVERY PHOTO. I BLAME THE LIGHTING AND ANGLE. My eyes look so small in almost every pictures HALP. Peak into those ugly photos. P.S.: But these are the ones where I look better. I just look horrible in the rest. BRB while I mourn myself a river.





Main sponsor: Shirt, skirt and heels by Jamie Oliver Chen
This is due to my not-gonna-use-my-own-clothes policy because I don't want to re-wear the same sets of clothes lest people think I don't have a lot of clothes (although it's true HAHAHA).

Goodnight friends.

No comments: