Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh hello there, think we've met before!

Yesterday was not very awesome in an awesome way. It was stupid elearning day and we got to go to school for eclat practices. So dumb. Of all days, WHY ELEARNING?! Don't they know that we'll lose our pensive mood for homework by the time we come home from the practice due to tiredness and then we won't be able to do our work well? By the way, as I was typing all the above, I realised that my typing is very slow now. WHY?!?!?! :O GASP. I think cause I've been watching dramas/shows/videos too much that I have not been really practising typing. And I'm also blogging so little nowadays right? Well yes, I can still type without looking at the keyboard but still, I'm like SOOOOOOOO slow!!! I can hear my brother typing his keyboard while playing! It's like what, I think 3 times faster than me can?! FAIL. I'm so sad now :(

Okay, maybe not. I feel hungry again. Anyway what happened yesterday was that I went out with katz to clementi mall and hanged out there from like after practice which was about 1 to 5! HAHAHA! Awesome max! We literally explored the whole mall (due to my request cause I've never really seen the whole mall before :P ) and then we took time and went in to stores like paper market, minitoons, pop whatnot. :D Well we did really went every level and walked everywhere, well except the last floor which I heard there was a library. And yep, if you go clementi mall but never drink koi, it's equivalent to not going clementi mall at all! :D So of course we had to make a small trip there!

Don't know why but I was feeling kind so I decided to buy back koi for brother. And wow, so much for being kind. When I went home and started doing my elearning homework after overcoming a truckload of sian-ness, I asked him chem questions and he all replied me with a "I don't know". HELLO! HOW CAN AN EVERY-TIME-A1-CHEM STUDENT DON'T KNOW?! Seriously, you just didn't want to help me cause you were busy playing maplestory. Like come on lah, will it hurt to to just help me?! I took the trouble to buy home koi for you okay! Urgh. Whatever, I'll let it pass.

So then because I had a selfish brother, I ended up doing elearning until 1+ am and slept at 2+ am. But I loved the way I did elearning though :) Well since I can't be bothered with quality answers cause it was already so late when I started, I googled about half the chem answers and the found  the rest in the ppt slides given. As for chum, I took like 10 different people's answers (well mainly the essence of their answers) from different class and edited it to my style and submitted it. HAHA (Y) Awesome max.

Brother is going shanghai tomorrow to teach kids english through chinese for his cip hours. I asked him of all people, why get you all teach? And he said cause they're pathetic little kids. So mean!!

Okay, that's all. I'm tired of typing. Bye :)

No comments: