Monday, June 13, 2011

Half of June is gone! D:

Hello! :) It's 13 June today already and I've not started on most of my holiday assignments. Oh whatever lah, shall try complete it this week. I realised that I have not posted a single post in June. Fail. LOL. So today shall be my first :)

Okay, holidays is reeeeeeeally packed for me. D: First week: All got eaten up by ASG + eclat practices + eclat performance. Second week: Service for the Lord, had Vacation Bible Study. This whole week is my ONLY free week man :/ Sian to the max.

Shall blab a bit about VBS. :) Totally love VBS man. Met this suuuuuper duper uber cute kid called Joshua. HAHAHAH! Me and evan agree that when Joshua grows up he's gonna be TOTALLY HANDSOME MAX! :D Now you can see that he's already handsome!

3 days just came and go like that. Still miss VBS :/


Ern-wei was so sweet to take my place of being wrapped by toilet paper :P

Carmen, me, Jolene. Ain't Carmen pretty? She has double layer of long eyelashes x.x

Can't stop saying how cute Joshua is. That was the last pic we took together in VBS

Went ice-skating after VBS with the '97 and '98. Urgh, felt so old :/ Somehow felt that I had to take care of everyone since I'm the only sec 3 and the rest are sec 2&1




This was the first shot Joshua took with any helpers I'm positive! :D
And I had the honour for being the first! :B


Before saying goodbye to Joshua, he was sweet enough to give me a goodbye kiss and a  hug xD I'll totally miss him D: But I'll go for VBS next year and see him again! <3

No comments: