Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hear me

This was a recent movie that I watched. "Hear me". Probably one of the rarest, and purest movie out there you can ever find now. If I'm not wrong it hit cinemas in Taiwan last year or something, but I just couldn't find it any where on the internet. But recently, I happened to stumble on it in youtube.

Well basically, in a movie there would be some things in it that holds the theme and if it were to be an item, I guess it would be a water bird. The girl in the movie is pictured as a person who resembles a lot like a water bird. And really, into about three quater of the movie I was still figuring out, why is the name of this movie "Hear Me" instead of "Water Bird" and then I realised, of course this should not be renamed to "Water Bird", as you'll see why in the end. The title "Hear Me" has a much more significant meaning. Although you never "talk" to each other, you can still "hear" some one, not physically, but from the heart.

Anyway, since it's a Sunday, I shalll not post much. But still, its a 6th nov, Happy 6th anniversay Suju :) Sixth year, and still going strong.

#SUJU6THYEAR

No comments: