Friday, November 11, 2011

Once in a lifetime; 11/11/11--11:11:11

Have I changed a lot? Have I changed a little? Or have I not changed at all? It doesn't really matter as long as it's all for the better right? But recently this year, I guess I've not talked so much anymore. And I don't know to classify it under a good or bad. But I have this feeling that one day sooner or later, I'll lose my social skills completely and be a loner. #D:

Oh seriously. I really strongly believe I may die from overprotection someday if my parents still keep up with such beliefs. It's not meant to be a sad day today! D: I feel so cheated. As usual. By. My. MUM.

URGH. DOUBLE URGH.






Alright. I'm much better already. Phew. In a better mood already. -breaths in, breaths out- Even if I don't feel good, I should not feel angry today at the very least. I don't want to spend such a special moment being totally not worthily angry at mum (some more!). Its too unworth my time for such a special timing.

Okay now lets see. Okay, even so, aside anger, I'm still sad D: #SUCHASADLIFEFOREVERANDEVERANDEVER. Ohmygosh. Just watched finish Protect the Boss! Although JiHeon & EunSeul are the lead actors and couple, I practially skipped all their scences and fast forawrded to the second leads --- MooWon & NaYoon! Think their scenes were way much more interesting and touching as compare to the leads. #dramafail. But oh well! It's not that fail cause the second leads saved the day (drama)! #YAY. OH BTW, MooWon in the drama is KIMJAEJOONG ;) No wonder hahaha. Okay, not realy, but his acting skills are good :)

This' my second 11/11/11 11:11:11 and it's gonna be my last. Oh well, still I'm thankful I'm able to live till this date. Who knows, you may not see me tomorrow. Just as much as I wanna complete great things in life (well in my defination of great things, most likely differring from what the others mostly think), life is too unpredictable and we never know what happens next. And that, is life.

Many a time I wonder how good it'd be if I knew what'll happen in the slight near future. No doubt, things will all be so easy and it'd actually seem fun; in the beginning. But then again, there's a reason why we don't know our future. If we really do, then life will become meaningless because everything is so predictable.

And sometimes, I wonder it'll be great to know your lifespan. How long you'll live; At which age will you die; How much time are you left with. And with that, we can carefully plan our life live it to the fullest without regrets. But, but but but but but, again, it doesn't make sense somehow right? Shouldn't we live to the fullest everyday, even so? Another worry would be most of us would probably start working hard at the end of the journey. Like how 99% of the students prepare for their tests. Ain't it?

Honestly, I don't know why I'm blabbering so much crap suddenly. Alright. Back to the reason why I'm sad. LOL. After expecting so much for my post-exam-for-this-year life, I'm left with nothing nice to watch anymore. All the nice dramas are either currently on air, currently being subbed or I've already finished watching it. OR WORSE, HAVE NOT AIRRED. #REALLYSUCHASADLIFEFOREVERANDEVERANDEVER.

1. SKIP BEAT - EXTRAVAGANCE CHALLENGE
2. Office Girls
3. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
4. Forensic Heroes 3
5. Ring Ring Bells
*Note: It's according to how much I'm expecting for the next/first episode to air.

So that means I gotta wait and wait and wait till all these dramas are being uploaded or subbed and reuploaded D: You know imma impatient person rightttt :( I don't really care about "patience is a virture" when it comes to dramas lahhhh.

11/11/11 11:11:11 am with choir. It wasn't as bad as I expected, still acceptable.

11/11/11 11:11:11 pm. I'll spend it with :).

Right. Happy 11/11/11 11:11:11 fellow Earthlings. Have a great day.
I don't make wishes, because I believe in God.
I don't believe in wishes, because I believe in pursuing them.
But this special moment the whole world has been waiting for, is worth the wait.
Because it's gonna happen only once.
And it's a once inna lifetime thing.
11/11/11 11:11:11

No comments: