Saturday, May 4, 2013

A start of something new.

HAI GUYS. It's been a rather trying period for me. Signed up for so many ccas on advice from seniors to sign up for everything that you're interested in and then slowly quit them when you've found the right cca that you're interested in. Planning to be devoted to Red Cross and SPSU and a sport. But have not decided yet...

Signed up for Handball cause Shaowen and Aravin signed up for it. Had small thoughts of ponning the trials for today cause I'll probably go there and xia suey myself anyway, but I still went in the end. Made friends with Pauline & Vanessa! Nice people. Pauline and I got grouped in the same group for the trials. The senior that was in charge of our team was super cute and super nice! She made my handball trials experience an enjoyable one. Thankfully our opponent and our team were people who had no sports background. There was only one netball player and she was in our team. So generally speaking, we all played super friendly. The most gentle game out of the three. Cause the other four groups had a lot of netball players/people with sports background. And they played super aggressively.

Got surprisingly selected for handball. LOLOL. Really don't know what the coach saw in me. Like seriously. Hardly touched the ball during the 5 min game also. It's surprising cause not only I'm not athletic but I thought that there were a handful more people who were good that should have been selected. I just hope that the selection was based on as much as "those who the coach thought could make it" instead of a fixed number of people per group. Plus I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit myself to this cca or not. I'm still rather torn between handball, Frisbee and rock climbing. Sighhhhh.

Kay it's like already the next day. Got to sleep. Nights!

No comments: