Friday, May 17, 2013

I need more self-control...

Hello people. Well the previous week has been full of ups and downs. Feel like I'm further away from who I actually wanna be. Seems like I've forgotten the initial me. What happened to being hardworking in poly? Felt like I've squandered my free time away. I'm not studying. What happened to keeping close to the Lord? Felt like I've neglected so much on my spiritual life and Christian walk with the Lord. So many deadlines and I don't feel any motivation to start studying for the upcoming mid sem tests. So many commitments tying me down.

Blessed with really caring friends and seniors that I can count on. Just a special shout out to Cermelia! I know no poly friends know I've got a blog and she probably won't ever see this but just wanna say how she's been a really good friend. Well, the way we got to know/close to each other was kind of... er... really weird. Like seriously, we got close because she eye candied some guy I was sort of(..?) close to. And from then we started talking a lot. #teamcircleline and #teamcurfew. But I'm really thankful how she's always willing to wait for a few hours just to go home with me. And she waits with style. Always get a few others to wait with her cause the rest like no curfew and don't mind waiting. Means that there is always a bunch of people to wait for me, technically speaking, then we go home together. HAHAHA. Macciam so grand. But that's not my point. I'm really grateful how she's always there for me and so likewise, I'll always be there for you okay. She probably one of the few friends that I can confide in, telling her everything.

Didn't go school today cause I got an mc last night. Initially planned to study and do FOM reflective paper but plan obviously failed so badly. Slept my morning away and nua-ed the rest of the day away. Shall just sleep early tonight sua and see how tomorrow.

Missing my juniors in teens so badly. :(

No comments: