Monday, December 9, 2013

But I am just human.

Hello!! MST has ended as of 6th December! But was a little too tired to do a post-MST post on Friday. Was a tad too lazy to do a post during the weekends. Well since I'm pretty much done with The Heirs, I shall do a short post now I guess.

Training on Friday. It seems as though I've been getting what I wish for initially as far as spsu is concerned. But sometimes I feel I don't deserve these as much as others who I thought were better.

Have been suppressing my urge to watch The Heirs during the MST period just because I know I'll not concentrate well on studying, I'll chiong watch it and I'll also be rather miserable and sad while waiting for the 17th episode onwards. Two weeks to the end of airing. Even one day of waiting seems long. Much less 14 times the length.

Alright... I finish The Heirs slightly earlier than I expected (up to the latest episode of course). So now I'm left with episodes 19 and 20. I guess it's more bearable this way. Plus, I've got ko one re-act to watch and I'll be rather busy this whole week before it turns Friday and I finally get to get my hands on the subbed episode 20... hopefully. And yes! My catch up on running man etc! So I'll be pretty much be filled here and there so that I won't feel that empty while waiting.

Brother bought me my sneaker wedges! But a little... too big for me..? Boney legs. Urge. The feet part fits perfectly. But it seems like the high cut area around the ankle seems too spacey when I wear it. And it wasn't the 9cm I asked for cause there was only US 9 when he found them. So he got me the 3-4cm one. Sigh... alright shall deal with it and hopefully learn how to wear it well. After all, I think he went through quite a lot to get me those pair.

Enjoyed the laughing cow cheddar cheese sandwich and a bowl of yoghurt for breakie today! Brother gave me some chopped fruits to put it in my yoghurt.
When I'm around, you're never around or near. When I'm not around, you'll always be around. Why do our path never cross? It seems like an asymptote. So close, yet still far from ever intersecting. It's been 6 months since you've been living at the back of my brain. But I've still yet to gather any courage to find excuses to even have a casual chat with you. The only connection I have with you is my brother. I don't know, it seems like I can only see you from afar.

No comments: