Tuesday, December 3, 2013

生活是甜的,未来也是甜的。

 

You don't need a Thursday to do throwbacks. Throwback all day err day.

Photo koped from Gimbin taken by either his or Lucas' DSLR after school which we had no lessons on that day cause it was our graduation day! Photo taken at the Pandan Reservoir while we were waiting for 176 to go Lucas' house. The balloon that Zhiqiang gave (or you may wish to replace the word with kope since he took it from the hall) it to me cause I wanted to try taking helium and hear how I sound. But failed to cause I couldn't/didn't know how to swallow helium. Still learning in progress. -gives the Imma try hard face-

Well. A photo to look at and smile. Those good old times....

Having my MST week. It's Tuesday going Wednesday. 3 papers more to go. MOB paper today was actually harder and not so direct as compared to all the practice that our tutor gave us. Had to do a bit of thinking and inference. And I let like 6 marks fly away because I forgot that I had to study the external/internal forces that cause change. Oh my gosh. That's like 12% gone. But heard others had it worse. A lot of them forgot to study the Expectancy Theory which was worth 12 marks, costing them 24% off. Okay... that's scary. Thank God I made myself watch a video on YouTube to understand that theory, if not that'll make it 18 marks.

Have been doing this recently: doing 60-80% of the revision/notes making two days before the paper. The day before the paper will be used to prepare 60-80% of the next paper, the night before the paper would be used to complete whatever I'm left for tomorrow's paper. Morning of the day of the paper used to memorise whatever I need to. And so far I have been sticking to this and hope to stick to this till the end of my papers. It feels like I've got more time for my brain to absorb and digest for whatever upcoming papers that Imma take the next day.

Maybe I should consider sleeping early tonight... heheheh.

Goodnight lovies. :)

因为人生不会永远苦下去.

No comments: