Saturday, May 31, 2014

Maybe.

End of May. So soon. Feels like I've been schooling for a long period of time. Really looking forward to the holidays so much. School has been pretty much... tough. Academic aspect I mean. Feels like there are so many hypocrites around, or should I say... double-faced people. They act as if they're so nice and kind in front of others, but then behind your backs they backstab you so much. People I thought to be kind or innocent, behind that angelic faces hide some really dark sides you wouldn't have imagined if you've not seen it personally. The reality of the people in my class really scares me sometimes. And I question myself why can't I have a really bonded class? I never seem to have one. Even in primary school or secondary school. None. Never. How does it feel like to have a bonded class who has occasional gatherings?

 
55th Council

Has been a really crazy week from the 19th to 23rd. Got into Students' Union. Project submissions plus getting all my tutorials done before the tutorial lessons. Cultural Intelligence Presentation on Monday, but only 50% done on Saturday. Marketing Intelligence & Research Presentation on Wednesday, I was like 0% done with the presentation, flip charts and information that I needed to research on. Tutorials due Wednesday and Thursday. And then I had to find articles for my Gen Ed to get it signed by the lecturer by hook or by crook by Friday. My gosh. I'm just so glad I survived the week.

Following week was supposedly revision for me since I was done with all my presentations. But then again, I got busy with seniors' graduation. So... the past week was filled with bittersweet emotions. So happy for them finally completing their studies at SP but then part of me feels a little reluctance because I'll be missing their presence around school even though I may not be very close to some of them, or even though I may be an awkward turtle around them.



 
Aaron's was on the 26th. Remember how he likes to kachaiu me so much. But then he's a really great senior. So fun to be around with.
 
 
Syza's was also on the 26th. First time I saw her was during DBA bonding day where she was my group's facilitator. Didn't know she was from spsu until I saw her at prep camp.
 
 
Kamsssss. His was on the 23rd but then we all had spsu interviews so we couldn't make it. Complained he selfie-ed with the excos while I was away at Korean class. So had a legit pic with him on the 26th while he lent Syza's gown. HAHAHAHAH. Was great having a long chat with him while we waited for Aaron to be out. Such a great OLD senior. :P
 

 
Dearest GLTs graduated on the 27th! PROJECT SURPRISE GLTs: SUCCESS.
Could see Trixia's teary eyes. Roses, sunflowers, polaroids and cards. The GLs are such romantics. We'd make good future boyfriends and girlfriends. HAHAH. And the best part, they weren't expecting anything but just a group picture. Yayyy! Love them so much. So blessed to have another pair of parents in poly. Could really feel the love from them. Wore Darryl's extra large gown.
So fun. Hehe.
 

Weijian's was on the 28th. Even though he's another senior that likes to kachiau me a lot too but he has been a really great great great gramps that I can feel dotes a lot on me.

 
Zakros, Luchesse and Buffalino at his grad.
 
 
Grandma Tiffany graduated on the 28th too. Have heard a lot about her as a freshie, but saw her for the first time in my life was during her grad. She's sooooo gorgeous and sooooo cute. Really glad to have a granny like her even though she may not be active in spsu but always a part of us.
 
 
Last but not least, a super duper overdue photo of Syazwan during his grad back in 2013 cause he finally looked through his phone and realised that we had a photo together. Love to see him go crazy with Imran. They're like chemical reaction when they're together. So funny. Thanks for being such an awesome Chief cook during my foc days as a freshie!
 
On a side note though, can you believe I used to look so cute back then in 2013. Not that chubby, not that heavy, much more radiance. How horrible I look now. I formally apologise to those who see me everyday today. HAHAHA.

Next stop: MSTs then holidays!

No comments: