Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day by Day.

Wow, what a busy day. Had luncheon with the Board of Governors of the school, then GBE CA Forum, then OCIP Sharing.

And yes the busy and crazy and stressful period is coming soon cause project submissions and no study break for MST. Really taking things one thing at a time. This week's problem? This week worry. Next week's problem? Next week then worry.

So woah. The luncheon was a gathering of all the Directors, Senior Directors and the Board of Governors of the school.


Was greeted by this name tag at registration. There was a short time of cocktail first. Had a casual chat with the senior director of estates and the principal about the annoying AV system in use at the food courts and the really limited study space that we had in school.


Group photo before we went to sit at our tables because I had a hunch that I would have to rush off as soon as the luncheon ended because burden GBE Forum.


Last but not the least, just a special mention to my table partner sucram tay for taking care of me during the luncheon. From pulling the chair to scooping me food. And for awkwardly laughing together when the table of Directors were talking but we just couldn't really contribute much to the conversations. HAHAHAHA.

So the luncheon ended exactly at 2. I flew back to union, got my stuffs, and then flew all the way to T2268. Wow, rushed so much my legs felt on the verge of cramping. Thankful that GBE went sort of smooth. I think I didn't make sense 40% of the time during the Q&A session because I either couldn't understand the question asked or I didn't read up enough to answer that question. Smoked my way through most of the time. Oh my gosh. But yeah. Ok cool. Cause GBE is over.

Went for OCIP sharing after that. Even though it has been almost more than a month since the trip, but when the video played during the sharing session, so many fond memories during the trip resurfaced in my mind. So a mini throwback.


No comments: