Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sudden overwhelmness of sadness

I don't feel sad for myself nor my life, but I feel sad suddenly. Just, this sinking feeling in me. It's not the sinking depression though, but it feels warm inside. Well, I also can't really describe this feeling in me.

Anyway I just realised today that I have actually very little time for catching up on my work and stuffs :/ Like totally. If I minus off camp, all those pre-camp preparations and tuitions, gosh. I'm left with more or less a week or so to myself. And I'm supposed to spend them doing my homework, studying. Great. Since I've came home from Taiwan and Malaysia, I suddenly do not feel the urge to move to my new room. I guess I still miss staying in my cramped old room with my brother and sleeping with my parents :/ Gosh need to grow up lah.

Need go school collect all my books... Weeee. FREE BOOKS. HAHAHA :P

Kthnxbai.

No comments: