Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dreaming.

Good afternoon people! So I promised you a post after my exams! Well my exams ended last Wednesday already but was still rather busy with life. Okay... other than catching up with my drama, I had to go down to school to set up the tables for exams refreshments. Went to vivo to get ingredients for my bake and some stuffs that mummy asked me to buy and look who I saw! Quick snap with Leonard-dy. :)






Yep, baked that on a Saturday late morning. Finally got the timing right!! The middle oozes out like WOOOOO. But I think I added a little too much butter. But it's still a legit molten chocolate lava cake; not a solid chocolate cake. Next challenge: either earl grey tea cake or chocolate root beer cake.

Was really really happy that I could finally go for YF bringing a free soul. Did not have to worry about undone projects or unfinished revision. Love this feeling. Having my first academic holidays whereby I've got zero school work. And it's so long some more! Starting from tomorrow, I've got 7 weeks. That's like 2 months minus 1 week only!

Woke up really late this morning cause I set my alarm wrongly. So when my mum finally suddenly woke me up I was like in a super dazed condition. Since I was sort of late I just told my whole family to go church first, I go church on mmy own when I'm done dressing up and eating my breakie. But papa still came back home and fetched me to church in the end. I guess I have to admit that I'm a lil' more a daddy's girl huh.

No comments: