Monday, August 12, 2013

Ever since.

Hello there. It's been more than a month since I last updated my blog. Wow. The longest gap ever since sec 4..? Probably. Have been really busy with all my projects and homework. Even if I had the time to sit down and use the computer, you would have probably guessed that I've spent it on drama instead of updating my blog. Hehehe.

Warning: CONTENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING FEW LENGTHY PARAGRAPHS ARE ACCOUNTS OF MY DREAMS WHICH ARE AS USUAL, WEIRD AND ILLOGICAL. IF IT IRRITATES YOU, CEASE TO READ AND CONTACT YOUR NEAREST PSYCHOLOGIST. IF NOT, SKIP THE NEXT FEW PARAGRAPHS AND GO TO THE END OF THE ENTRY.

Crashed my bed at 1 but I couldn't and was rolling on the bed. Then somehow I dozed off. Woke up to somewhat a nightmare at around 3 I guess. Dreamt that I was along the paths of West Coast Plaza. It was 1 am + and there weren't any public transport available anymore. Had to walk home while hoping I could catch a cab while walking home. Then suddenly there was this uncle that I walked past, I somehow caught his glimpse at my wallet. Saw that he was widening his steps and I was getting cautious. Then I started running suddenly and he started chasing me. But, I was with my luggage and bag pack. So heavy. So burden. Ran so slowly. Then when I realised I couldn't make it in time home (any idea how far wcp is from my house by foot...) I woke up suddenly with my heart pumping so hard. It took me quite awhile to go back to sleep due to recovering from shock.

Then not long after I had a good dream but it was as usual, ruined by my dad waking me up. Dreamt that I was at SMTown concert. And apparently I was a part of SMTown. The concept of the concert was that artist would sit amongst the crowd and when it's time for them to perform, the MC would announce our names and we would jump up from our seats, proceed to the stage and perform. Then my name was called with other artist from SMTown too. LOLOL. It's been quite a gap between the dream and I. Can't remember who was called together with me. I don't know why but perform Again and Again. AND THE MOST WHAT-IN-THE-WORLD-PART WAS WHERE KANG GARY WAS DANCING BESIDE ME TOO. BAHAHAHA. Like Kang Gary is not even a part of SMTown. Then when the concert finally ended, all the SMTown artists were nuaing at the seats. So I took my swimming board and got Donghae to sign for me! (apparently all the other artists had those too. Maybe instead of the towels we had swimming boards. I KNOW MY DREAM IS ILLOGICAL AND WEIRD. BUT SHUSH AND CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE.) Exactly the same board in the picture that I've found for you guys, just that the pink part was blue and the blue part was yellow.


But then cause Donghae signed so big that his autograph took up the whole board, I got my green file and asked Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. (I just suddenly happened to have a green file on the other hand) Used basic Korean & English to communicate! Then I took the green file to Luna then Victoria. Somehow, Luna was from China in my dream, she understood and spoke perfect Chinese while conversing with her. And she was so nice! Remembered myself calling Victoria "Song Qian Jie Jie"! HAHAHA. Then my dad came in my room and woke me up. Sighhh.

This week's revision week for the whole school yet my course has 1 written exam and 2 presentations to do. What revision... Exam's on the 19th and 21st. Promise to update after exams!

Having FOM written test today. FOM come at me. Rawr. JK. Not prepared yet.

No comments: