Saturday, November 30, 2013

Because those were the days, weren't it?

Have been so tired, worn out and drained from school. Right after Escapade was all the project submissions. And right before you know it, exam week is coming right in your face. Ohhhh my. I don't remember feeling so rushed compared to Term 1. It's like reliving another Term 2 and that's pretty crazy cause then what am I ought to expect for Term 4?

I have a feeling that I pissed off a number of my project members cause I wasn't on time in submitting my part of the work of the project and we were a little (or very..?) pressed for time to finalise the ppt slides and prepare for the presentation. I was overwhelmed and drained by Escapade and I know it isn't an excuse. So, sorry guys. I promise to not let all these other events affect our project works in the future alright. Hahaha.

So yep, it's the MSTs this coming Tuesday! About 50% there. I'm just left with all the theories to memorise... which is actually a lot and being the understander and not memorier that I am... -cries and slowly have a mental breakdown-

Some pictures taken over the week


My little cute stack of notes I printed for DBE presentation that fell on Friday.



Went Catching Fire after YF last Saturday. Chewie and I sua-ed our assignments/studies/work cause the rest either finished promos or Os. HAISHIES.


Selfie taken after Econs I think. Had my Gen Ed presentation in the morning that Thursday.

Was looking through all my instagram tags and it dawned upon me that I actually miss CSS Chorale and chorale singing a tat much. -And HuiEn continues to reminiscence about all those sweet heartwarming memories- We have all changed so much. People we least expect to be close to are right from the very start, they are not so close to you that you tell them almost everything that happens in your life. People that we thought would be our closest and dearest at first, now you see them distancing away from you. People who came, stayed and created so much sweet memories suddenly was the one that caused you so much pain, then left, but later, slowly re-enters your life and slowly start anew with you again. Things you used to love so much, then lost your first love for it, finally you officially stopped doing them and then suddenly one day you look back and begin to think of those times of how much you enjoyed doing them thinking, "How great." Then it slowly tugs your heartstrings and you start to find back the reason why you enjoyed doing it.




My CSS Chorale journey from 2010 to 2011 to 2012. Too lazy to dig out the 2009 one. It took me an hour alone to dig out these three.


“如果时间能够倒转那有多好,当然那是不可能的事情,但是能有让时间暂停的魔法,那就是摄影,不是吗?摄影师让瞬间,变成永恒的魔法。” ——摄影师  「下一站,幸福」

No comments: