Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pause.

Would I say we're already into the second week of November and I've yet to do any updating? Actually, a lot has been happening in my life despite I was having elearning this week.

Just some photos to keep track of my life.


Last Sunday we had a sec4-yf get to know lunch. Was supposed to go PS Cafe with brother but I was unwilling to spend like $20++ on a meal again (yes, he makes me go eat with him meals that cost $20++ after church every week, like excuse me, I've got weekdays to spend my allowance unlike you) so I decided to go join the sec 4s for lunch! The free lunch part was really NOT why I decided to go okay... But I really missed all of them so, so much! Especially those from the Comm. There's just this special bond that I have with them. You can tell that the way they interact with me and my batch mates are different. Well, I guess cause we are year mates. It's just weird. I'm like a senior to them, yet they can approach me like a friend. But I treasure this special bond I have with them.

So Week 4 (4-8 Nov) is Home Based Learning aka eLearning week for all freshies. Well, just another self-proclaimed 9 days holiday. JK. I did about 90% alright. The other 10%... Idk where but I'm pretty sure I left out some stuffs. Cause I didn't do eLearning by the modules. I did which ever was easier first then went on to the harder ones.

Went out with Imran and Aravin on Monday for dinner and did some catching up. And apparently they made me tell them my life stories. HAHAHAHA. Cause they were complaining that they've always been the one telling me about their lives. Now it's my turn to tell them my history and current affairs. HAHAHAHA.

Had Korean lessons on Tuesday evening.

Had Acer-Escapade dry run on Wednesday afternoon till night. Made some more new friends. Like erm, got to know them better lah. Actually just one person only. LOL. Ian.

Met DBE group to do eLearning discussion and started a little on our projects. Went to Shiying's father massage shop at Funan mall to do project. HAVE YOU GUYS DONE PROJECT IN A MASSAGE ROOM BEFORE?? Such a refreshing idea! Yep, we did that. But when we snapchatted our friends, they thought we were in a hotel! HAHAHA. NAWWWW, too cool for you! xD

Met Eddie and Jamie and supposedly Kitson to do GenEd eLearning discussion. Jamz was late. Kitson overslept until cannot oversleep. And being the natural awkward turtle that I am... Sigh... yeah, guess I don't have to further elaborate. I was just awkwardddd. Oh ya, and when Jamz finally came, she went to fc 3 to buy her food. Long queue. So basically Eddie and I finished our eLearning pretty much alone together with the abscence of Jamz. SIGH JAMZ YOU TERRIBLE. Y U LYDDAT?! :( Eddie was nice. But it's just me lah huh. I'm awfully awkward with people I'm not familiar with. And crickets be like crik crik. :/

Marcus came at 2 to meet Eddie. Actually I took Jamz phone to snapchat my selfie to sy but then Jamz went sarcastic with an inside joke saying "don't take a selfie and send to everyone like someone okay." So...... fine. Eddie happened to be beside me. "HAHAHAH COME DON'T CARE JAMIE, let's take photos!" Then Jamie went "ey bojio!" And joined the frame. So let's not leave Marcus out. "Come Marcus, ey come come!" Snapchat. So the photo was savable. And then the most typical thing happened later "ey send me the photos thanks." Went Eddie and I. There you go.



Went to vivo's soup spoon with Jamz. Had xxx & xxx xxx Chicken Ragout. HAHAH. Forgot the name of the soup. Had my usual half a bowl of Caesar salad with iced lemon tea. Jamz had Chicken Tokyo Stew.

Then apparently there ain't a lot of ZARA outlets in Singapore but there had to be one at vivo. So we went there at the request of Jamz. She got herself a shirt. Visited Crumpler to look out for messenger bags that I may potentially get for my bro as birthday present. Yeah, he's 19. And he doesn't have a presentable bag yet. My gosh. And he has not realised. All his bag all worn out already. He doesn't look like a growing man. He's still halfway there. He need a proper bag. Well, he has his leather wallet already though. (All growing young adults need to have a presentable leather wallet, right?)


Took 188 home with Jamz instead of taking the MRT cause I was so nice. JK. Cause she doesn't really know her way to the bus interchange. Happy girl with her new ZARA Girl's shirt. We were on the bus.

Well just to end off my post I'll share a random but common thought that I believe everyone has thought of it at least once in their life. Was clearing the photos that was accumulating in my WhatsApp folder in my phone's gallery. Deleted all those really useless and random stuffs that my friends sent me while taking the time to look through those photos which I've still kept and recalling those times when we snapped the photos. And really, I see how much have both my life and the life of people who were together with me in the photo has changed. Little or much. There are just so many things that cannot be predicted. Be it that I've grown closer to the person, or went further. Nothing stayed pretty much the same as before. And that has made me embrace the beauty of photos, that even though people may have changed over the course of time, those photos and memories never. They will still stay fresh in our minds even though time will have rust corrupting the tangibles.

너는 꽤 오랜 시간 동안 보지 못했다. 잘 지냈어요?

No comments: