Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's been so long, but it was nice.

Hi friends! It's Thursday like so fast already! The last time I remembered, it was still Monday. Alright, so much has happened this week that I'm afraid a mere blog post would not even describe a fraction of what happened. I didn't really thought about anything before typing this post. But I feel that I ought to type something by now so that I can keep track of my life.

So shall I just blabble on about today? Maybe.

Alright. So here goes my Thursday. Woke up in the mornzz for gen ed. A double z for my morning over there cause it's gen ed at 8. That's too much for one to handle. Brought the hand drawn tote bag that Chewie drew and gave it to me last Christmas to share with the class. A really, really short sharing. Sigh. Okay at least a reason for the lecturer to not give me a zero for my participation marks.

Then we come to econs tutorial. The lecturer checked everyone's but my work. HAIZ. Then I do until so serious for whutzzz.

Had a mob test today. It's the uno stacko test thingy. Finished school before 2. So went with Shiying, Zhenghong and Weicheng to a room in the hilltop library to slack and just... laze around..? Yeah. About 80% of the time was spent in silence using our phones. The other 20% were just big laughters. But because Zhenghong and Weicheng are really quiet people. Then Shiying and I didn't really cook up anything to talk to. Gibson came to find us when his group was done. Slack together all the way until it was about 330 then Shiying and I left to change. Returned, to go to Sports For Life together with Gib and Weicheng cause Shiying and Zhenghong were doing badminton.

Gib say he wanna meet his friends first. So Weicheng and I went together with him. Haiyo that Gibson so tell his group of friends I'm a '97 baby so whenever his friends see me they go like "Ey that 97 one right? Is that HuiEn?" If they forget me and I happen to be around them Gib will go "Neh, 我跟你讲的那个97的." MYGOSH. So embarassing pls. HAHAHAHA. And my gosh it was the most awkward walk to the tchoukball training area ever. Crickets be like crik crik. Only knew the names to the faces to a few, didn't know the rest, and Weicheng was just being that usual silent person.

So we went for tchoukball. I NEVER FELT SO CHEATED. I thought they would bring outside coaches, in the end they got the SP tchoukball coach to teach us. I thought there would be like a separate girls and guys group, in the end only 4 out of 17 are girls including me. I thought it would only be us year 1s learning tchoukball, in the end the school team was training together too. JUST TOO EMBARASSING I CAN'T. If I don't apply strength while hitting the ball against the net, it'll be really easy to catch the balls I throw. But if I apply my strength, I'll miss the net. Can I like cry now.......... Totally just a xia suey session for me luh.

Halfway through the session I realised Nuh was around. Then when it was my turn to do some drills he was like telling this other senior "See that girl. She from spsu one. blah blah blah." -Totally covers my face- HAIZ. But it's been so long since I last saw him.

Considering if I should appeal to badminton...... HAIZ.

Go soooooo much homework to dooooo! And I'm almost going out every evening next week. SIGH MUCH. Plus the projs/assignments are piling in too. As much as I dislike going out in th evening cause I dislike the I-reach-home-late feeling, it pretty much can't be helped cause we're all so busy in the day.

Actually I can't wait for escapade. Though I'm very much still getting used to my partner.....

Alright, that's probably all I can think of. Shall end this post with a really pixelated photo of Shiying and me after mob on Monday that snapchated to friends.

No comments: