Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bliss.

What better way than to spend the last Lord's day of the year with His people!

Had batch lunch today at Fat Boy's (finally tried out that place). Went to my home a bit to chill. Then off to Jcube for some one-for-one Starbucks Christmas drink. Then off to church for SGH. Then went for dinner at Ayer Raja. Sambal stingray and Sambal Kangkong. Yumz. But so full.

Ok. This entry is actually just an excuse for me to post these pictures.



Chewie was sad that her Holy Caesar burger was flatter than my Pizza the Hut burger. You can see why.... -points to the picture below-






Fat *GIRLS after the meal man. HAHAHAHA.

But in all honesty, thank God that I decided to go for the batch lunch today. Reminded me of how sweet it is to have fellowship with likeminded brethren. You can never find that much joy and peace with anyone else, but only with God's people.

Goodnight!

No comments: