Monday, September 5, 2011

So then, again.

Hello September, well it's kind of late but hahahah whatever lah. Right, so my only official free day would be only Wednesday since I have tuition tomorrow and a tbc dental afternoon appointment. And I don't know if I should follow Dolce to buy the props for camp since it's my ONLY FREE DAY and I've barely got anytime to complete my homework. Which reminds me, gotta complete tomorrow's tuition homework for tomorrow. Siannnnnn... Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz (z foreverrrrrrrr). I'm quite sick of all the tuitioning but after tuition I'll always feel so accomplished. So tuition gives me mixed feelings.

Thank God oral went rather, pretty, quite smooth for me today. REALISED EXAMINER WASN'T MS HO BUT MR FAZLIN! (Y) TOTALLY AWESOME. When I went in the room he still asked me if he tested me last year HAHAHAHA HE REMEMBERS ME. But the fact is he tests me like EVERY ORAL EXAM SINCE SEC 1 LOLOL. Oh was Yuanshan & Jason loud that I could hear them speak when they were in the next room while waiting for Mingsiew or was the corridor just too quiet? But I could hear Yuanshan & Jason more clearly than Mingsiew. Maybe its just them and not me LOL. Okay, that was random.

Not exactly hyped up for this holiday although I was super expecting it but then I realised the school has eaten up 4 out of 7 days of it. And with my normal life with tuition, it'll be minus another 2 days. Only 1 day to myself. HOW SAD. Yes, I guess everyone's life gets sadder and sadder by the moment. Sec 4 next year. Goshhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, shall put up my target grades now for EOY:
English; B4
HCL; B4
Add Maths; A1
Elmt Maths; A2-B3
Chem; B4
Bio; A1-A2
CHUM; A2
Econs; B3

SHALL NOT SCORE ANY GRADE C FOR EOY RAWR.
#MOREDETERMINDEDTHANEVER
#TWITTERHASHTAG(Y)

Okay, must catch up with my chem and bio. They are reeeeeeeally lacking. As for english... I shall... Just ask for tips lah. Need to get really good grades for EOY and shove it in my parents face. SO THEY SHALL NOT NAG ANYMORE. MUST SHOW THEM I CAN ACHIEVE RESULTS. #nerd

What Mr Fazlin said to me today really make me even more determined to work harder. He say he hope to see me around the top for Os but I'm like in the second worst class. OHMYGOSH #EMBARRASSEDFOREVER. SO, I SHALL ACHIEVE WOW RESULTS. NO MORE WATCHING SHOWS TILL DECEMBER HOLIDAY. The most only 2h per day. (Think I watch like 5h per day now LOL. #die)

Okay then, shall just donwload songs for my phone and start on tuition homework then school homework.
#reallyneedtoworkhard

HAHAH WHATS WITH ME AND TWITTER HASHTAGS TODAY. (Y)

Okayyyyyyy, bye :)

No comments: