Sunday, September 25, 2011

So what should I say then?

I know I haven't been really posting very recently or anything and not exactly active on twitter but okay I had a tummy upset today :/ So I wasn't productive at all today. Listened to KTR till 11 and kinda felt sad that it ended at 11 so soon.

Okay anyway, read ziyan's blog and all her posts there. It was touching (..?) Don't know what's the right word. But she made me even more believed that she's beautiful and unique in her own way.

Right. You know. I always dream about the weirdest dream?! This morning. First I dreamt that I was in school and then celebrating this sec 5 couple's wedding IN SCHOOL (!??!!) My dream doesn't even make the least sense. Then the next moment I realised I was in this cruise ship where we used Thailand currency but it was heading to Malaysia cause it was a choir trip and choir ALWAYS go to Malaysia. And then I suddenly see a lot of friends from everywhere, not plainly choir mates. School mates and church mates. LOL. And then suddenly I have a lot of kpop male celeb's hp numbers and apparently I'm good friends with them and they speak good English.

So suddenly I forgot how, I went to safe keep my phone cause of I-forgot-what-already. And by the time I wanted to redeme it back, it costed me 45 bucks and I was in such a state of cannot-think-properly so I forgotten about my own money and tried lending money from others. And then I scrolled through my contact list and I found the name YOSEOB. AND I CALLED HIM AND ASK WHERE HE WAS AND ASK HIM WHERE HE WAS I GO FIND HIM. I remembered in the dream he said something like he was at the rooftop of the cruise but don't want find him so soon. But too late, I was already on the roof. AND I SAW HIM WITH HIS GF HAHAHA. SO IN ORDER TO CHASE ME AWAY HE GAVE ME 50 BUCKS HAHAHA. So here's the thing. When my phone is being safe kept, how does it make sense that I used the same phone to call people?! LOLOLOL. My dreams reaaaaaaaaaaally don't make any sense.

AND I TOLD MUMMY ABOUT MY DREAM EARLIER THIS MORNING DURING BREAKFAST AND SHE SAID I WAS SUCH A DREAMER. Okay, I excluded the kpop part, cause think she'll say worse stuff about me. But I guess I'm really a big big dreamer. From let's say handphone..? I'll think of text (maybe) then maybe a scene of a drama where the actor recieves a text and then think of another actor in the same drama and other activities of that actor. LOL. Okay, that's when I daydream. My nightdream dreams hardly even links to each other, yet it made so much sense when I was dreaming the dream LOL.

Okay. Done with my dreaming bit. Now back to reality. Got the taiwan trip form but not sure what to write for learning outcome since I DON'T TAKE GEOG. HAISH. SIAN. Okay, will see how tomorrow.

Thank you for sending me that text :)

No comments: