Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I asked myself the same questions over and over.

Well today was rather depressing yet super high. Diana kept talking about Suju to me today and her whole person went high. If you've known me long enough, my 'high-ness' (LOL. How do you say it) is affected by people around me. So as a result I was like high in the morning. During econs Amirah suddenly talked to me about Infinite, then SS501 then slowly kpop in general. And she went high, so I went high too. Chum, Yuanshan was high about Ms Alicia being biased to Britain, and then I went high too. So in genral, I was high the whole day. LOL, probably that's why now I'm so tired and I'm processing my thoughts rather slowly.

But come to think of it, I've got so much things so think about, so much things to do, I've actually got very little time to finish what I need to complete. Think I'll write the teachers cards tomorrow. Biology homework... I really don't know.

So recently I've watched 110823's and 110830's broadcast of Strong Heart where it'd be Heechul's last variety recording and what made me realised was that it really wasn't easy for Super Junior to be so successful and now that they are so successful, members have to leave temporarily for other commitments and it's hardly a 12 even without Hangeng because apparently he is not allowed to be on the same stage with the rest I heard. So I somewhat understand how others feel when they hear that Heechul is gonna be enlisted. Well true enough he may not be their biased, but the fact that Heechul's existence does make a difference in Super Junior and the emptiness caused by his absence does make a reality. Well I've never really thought about it before but after watching Strong Heart, it does make me feel sad that Heechul won't be appearing on screens for 2 years. In addition I've been watching his variety since June, shows like Good Daddy and Family Outing 2 and he is really good in variety shows. Honestly, it never really occurred to me of the impact that Heechul's gonna leave for 2 years, until about today that Super Junior is one member lesser.



Really sweet of the fans afterall. Changed the fanchant specially for him.

Come back safely! :)

No comments: