Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kiss the rain

You know when in dramas you see that people shiver from the rain outdoors? It somehow seemed kinda fake to me. I mean like, the rain got so cold meh? -.- But yesterday morning while going to school I got caught in a super heavy rain. And the rain is not cold. ITS THE DAMN WIND THAT WAS SUPER FREAKING COLD. Gushes and gushed of wind not stopping. Even when I was waiting at the bus stop, I was still wet. Cause the stupid wind blew the rain at me. And my whole skirt was wet -.- I was like shivering and my teeth was chattering while waiting for Diana darling to bring me umbrella. No joke and I'm not exaggerating. It was colddddddddddddd. x.x

And this morning I heard brother playing kiss the rain. And it never fails to soften my heart early in the morning. Number one, I was referring to the song, not my brother's play. He's not there yet LOL. Number two, I'm always very moody on a saturday morning when I've just woken up cause I don't have enough sleep. Number three, okay there's no number three.

I really hate Saturdays. Okay maybe hate is a little too harsh to word to express my discontentment with every Saturdays, but it still doesn't stop me from disliking it. Its bad enough. I have two tuitions on Saturdays and it's not that I dislike my tutors. I love them. Their good at teaching. I just hate the pre-tuition feeling I have before every single tuition starts. I get that sian...-tuition-again feeling. But tuition always end up productive and I feel super good after tuition anyway. But my main point is I have a very strong pre-tuition sianness feeling. Makes me feel totally depressed.

No comments: