Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'M SUDDENLY IN LOVE WITH VIOLIN COVERS.

Third day into poly life. There's really a lot of freedom in poly compared to jc. But then again, with freedom comes responsibilites. You're forced to pass up every single assignments on time if you want a good gpa year end.

Had a dream this morning. Dreamt that I was pangseh-ed by my girl friends then I found Amirah and Wanchi to attend night classes with me. Whatsapp Jiashen to buy me dinner. LOLOL. Really weird and random. But I always dream weird  dreams anywayzzz.

Guys in my current class has no... gentleman's demeanor. At least to the guys who I've spoken quite a bit to. I see them saying "diam" or "shut up" to girls. Cannot. Really cannot accept that. Sounds rude no matter how even if they try justify that they were joking/said it in a joking tone. It's just rude, period. Guys in css never, ever does such stuffs. Even if they were the baddest boys like constantly causing trouble in the school. Each and every guy I knew in css had that basic respect for girls. They will never ever say such things to a girl. Sigh... This makes them seem like all faces but no gentleman substance. What's the use.

Did I also mention that my classmates are super competitive... PACC homework given on Monday, due on Friday, they were already done with it on Monday night. I was like... #teamchill. LOLOL. But due to friends' influence for kiasu-ness, I've completed my Econs & ITB assignments due next week already. (Y) Feeling super shiok now. Still don't really understand FOM so I got to study that a little. OHMYGOODNESS DID I JUST SEE ME USING THE WORK STUDY??? Maybe not study lah, review a bit. HAHAH AND TALKING ABOUT REVIEW. Econs lectures are a total breeze for me now. While people are learning new concepts and ideas, I'm basically revising LOLOL. But still, after 5 months of brain rotting, my brain is like super rusty now. So I asked Jason a lot for my first ever econs tutorial. I forgot all the basics. I'M SO ASHAMED. HAHAHA. But it seems like we went back to the past. Me consulting him.

Shopping tomorrow.

Daniel Jang!

No comments: