Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's just... sometimes...

Seems to me like a long since I've posted something. Hello people! :)
 
I totally love it how portable my laptop is. I totally love it how there's a plug beside my bed. So I'm currently chilling on my bed with my lappie while charging my phone and typing this post.
 
Just did my online application for some scholarship. The online form seemed to empathise more on academic achievements and after thinking half day, trying to recall any academic achievements that I've received, I sadly say... NONE. The only pathetic one that I found was the good progress award I got last year. BUT IT'S JUST TELLING SOMEONE HOW BAD YOU WERE THE PREVIOUS YEAR ACADEMICALLY IN JUST A NICER WAY LUHZ. Oh my gosh... It's bad enough that I'm not a 5-6 pointer... SIGH. Totally not gonna get it lahhh. Then dad was like "No harm applying." Are you seriouzzz. I feel embarrassed enough not being able to produce any academic achievements that's worth a smile pls.
 
And because it's my first time applying for a scholarship, had my brother to help me. HAHAHAHA. I'm like some loser as compared to my brother sia. When I asked him about what can be considered as an academic achievement, he was like "You have all those kind of Maths Olympiad, humanities talent program or not." And I sadly said "None." Then his face was like blank.... "What you do in secondary school ah?" Waaaaa super ashamed lah. He's like sooooo many until he gets to choose what kind of achievements he wanna back him but but here I am with... NOTHING. Like so sad. I seriously have no idea how are we siblings can. Think the only thing that we have in common would probably be the blood we share. I don't even dare say we have similar genes. HAHAHAHA.
 
Many people actually think I was popular in css. But NO. I lead a low profile life in upper sec kay. Still got so much drama. Especially in sec 4. OH. MY. GOSH. Dramas should strictly be kept to the small screens aka televisions and computers. Not real life.
 
Kay. Apparently all my poly friends, the newly made ones during foc, all think I'm the studious type. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE. But fine. I'm considering to be a nerd for my poly life. Don't wanna disappoint my parents any further. TIME FOR A CHANGE. I knew they were expecting a single digit from my raw R5. But it wasn't. It happened for PSLE too. Disappointing them for my whole life like I've got nothing better to do. Though they don't show it, but somehow I can sense it. They say I've done my best and they're happy but I know I could have just worked a little hard to do a little better.
 
Night chat with my best guy friendssssssssss. (Y). Kthnxbai.
 


No comments: