Sunday, April 14, 2013

New beginnings.

School term and lessons officially starting tomorrow! Have not bonded with my class at all yet (cause I was away with Buffalinos during flag day, remember?) but thank God I do have some erm... friends that I stick around with occasionally. It ranges from Sheylee to Shiying to Zhyi. I put it in that way cause the all three of them stick to different girls in the class and have total different personalities. While I'm still at this stage of not-close-to-anyone-yet-at-all, shall pray for wisdom to make the right friends and stick it out wth them for all three years of my poly life. I mean, it's not that nice to jump cliques while this course of 3 years right... An further more I heard we don't ever get to change our class. THAT MEANS CLASSMATES FOR ALL THREE YEARS. Must peace with everyone, if not life may get difficult.

Had a really blessed time at YF yesterday. Seems like ages since I last went for YF.

No comments: