Friday, April 29, 2011

Don't play play. I'm good at guessing.

Finally watched finish Endless Love, the Taiwan version. LOL. Super sad. It's like every episode, every parts uploaded on YouTube, all sad. Every part never fail to either make me teared or made my heart pain. Like literally. When the plot gets too sad, my pain will pain 起来, I'm serious! LOL. Okay, maybe I'm just too into the drama (OMG, drama geek much? D:) or I'm too emotional (not good either.). Honestly, I've watched so many dramas, but this is the first drama that was able to make me tear without luozhixiang acting/starring in it. This shows it's a good drama ^^

Next, just a random thought. I feel that my guessing skills are AWESOMEZ. I can look at a person's face and know what he does/uses/character. Well, not so accurate about what the person is thinking part. Life would be kinda boring if I knew what other people think. But yeah, it's like 90% always correct. (Y)

Lastly, I think we've drifted apart..? You no longer make the effort to talk to me. And every time me taking the initiative is really tiring and you make me feel that I'm the on clinging on to this friendship. Since that's the case, I guess I won't take the first step and talk to you anymore. Now YOU are gonna talk to me first. And YOU are gonna tell me instead of me telling you first.

---

Today's English was horrible. Had a really, really BAD headache that lasted me the WHOLE examination and I had trouble concentrating. Even when I stood up to walk, I was a little dizzy. Up till tonight still vision a tiny weeny bit unclear. But I tried my best and used my senior's advice of describing every single little detail as possible :) Hope I'll score decently... OH! And you know what?! The English paper 2 passages were like ALL CHINA RELATED and everyone's saying that mdm soh contributed to finding the passages for the paper. LOL. Joke. But really, she's a nice person. Can joke with her, but just don't do things to make her be angry at us. It's not worth it for the both parties.

Chinese tuition resuming tomorrow, finally after syf. I like my tuition teacher, but I don't see how does chinese tuition help me at all since what I'll ever do there is xi zi, ting xie, compo writing occassionally and some really easy compre I guess she uses express chinese. Not the HCL ones. So I don't really see my chinese improving, neither do I see it deproving when I paused it for syf. But mummy said that all for the sake of my laziness, she thinks thta at least if I go for this tuition, I would be able to practice writing chinese once a week. Well, that's kinda true since I can't get myself to do wu lao shi's homework. But then again, I don't think after so long, I'll be able to wake up early tomorrow.

I promised him I'll study chem tomorrow :)

Bye!

No comments: