Thursday, April 14, 2011

GOLD.

Sorry for not posting the last two days. Was busy preparing for syf.

Ya, everyone cried upon hearing the results. Tears of sadness. I felt that it was easy for the juniors to just cry but the seniors had to control their emotions and be strong to comfort the rest. I guess that's what's about being a good senior. You got to control your emotions and be stronger to comfort the rest because if you topple, the others may just follow and collapse too. They're just like our foundation to support us.

To my other non-choir friends: Sorry for not reply your smses etc yah, cause I really can't bring myself to tell you all the results.

But just wanna say to all the choir mates: I know we can't help in not feeling sad, I know we can't help in not feeling disappointed and neither can it be helped in stopping those tears rolling down. But at the end of the day, it's just an award. So once the tears dries, let's all get over it and move on for more important & greater things awaiting us. Because the strong ones are those who do their best, but the stronger ones are those who fall but stand up and come back even stronger than before, going the extra mile to make sure they are much better than before.

No comments: