Friday, April 8, 2011

Really, start the coutdown.

Woke up with a little sore in the throat. First thought of the day: Crap. How come like that?? Took peipagou and two bananas cause I didn't feel like swallowing bread. Felt really really tired cause I haven't been sleeping at 10 sharp. Had usual morning rowtionals and I felt my voice wasn't right. Went to class and had boring lesson. Actually I feel that it's not boring but more of me and my tiredness. We had listening compre during chinese that was going to be counted in our SA1. -sneezed 2 times while typing the previous sentence. I feel sick.- I'm so going to sleep early tonight. I can't remember any homework we're given except english which I also forgotten what we were supposed to do for it.

Choir. Had combined sectionals with Altos with Mr Foong. At one point of it while standing I felt like collapsing. Then when he left SLs were practising with the sop 1s. So I stoned cause I was really tired max. Then Jing Hui talked to the choir. She did a visualisation with us. There were two senarios. The first was us getting a GwH and the other was us getting gold. Most of the girls cried.

Well I tried to hold my tear. I just feel that now it not the time to cry YET. It's only six more days to syf. Like what I've said, "Fight fatigue, keep the faith. Hang in there, 6 more days. Let's do it." That's really all what we've got to do for SYF. This is the first and last SYF that I'm participating. I wanna make it special. I wanna make it memory-worth. I wanna create a legacy, together with the SYF team. I wanna get a Gold with Honours. It's not totally impossible. I know it's that tiny hope that keeps us moving. Grab it. The visualisation was just a wake up call, like what Reine said. Let's do it, let's really put our all for that goal.

Bye.

No comments: