Friday, April 22, 2011

It's all coming too fast lah!

I'm so way behind time and plan! Planned  to touch a little of my homework last night but didn't do anything. GOSH. Let's see.. I've got:
- 2 Amaths mock papers. Addition of other 2 ws if I was strict on myself
- 3 Chem ws + 1 mock paper
- 1 Emaths mock paper. Addition of other 3 ws if I was strict again.

SO MANY. HOW TO START. WHERE TO START. I JUST CAN'T START.
Why does the school likes to do this to us. Aren't our load bad enough? Still put the MYE period so close when we've not even finish covering our syllabus yet! WHAT THE HECK. Then no time for revision like that you know! I still got Bio haven't start. Need to catch up on blood transport in human. Missed that important lesson on Thursday due to syf and feel like I've not completely understand the topic yet. SHIT. DIE. CRAP. I already feel so screwed and ruined for the rest of my life cause I can picture in my mind me flunking OLevels. But honestly, I really don't have the same level of concentration and focus in school, at home.

Shall try to attempt my questions now. Bye

No comments: