Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More motivated.

Got back my Bio and Econs. My bio moved from a C6 to a B3 and my Econs moved from a C6 to a B4. This really proves a lot to me that with hard work I can actually achieve results. So because of that, I plan to aim for better marks for my mid years.
English - B3/4
HCL - B3
EMaths - A2
AMaths - B3
CHUM - A2/B3
Chemistry - B4
Biology - A1/2
Economy - B3/4

I'll try to aim and work for it! :D

It's 8 days to syf from tomorrow. We've got to hang in there. Cause I was told the last week before syf is when everyone gets tired and sian of the songs + trainings. It's the final lap. It's the test of our mental strength & perseverance I guess..? I feel very tired of all those training and homework + studies and to add my daily devotion to God clump together. Well althought it's not to the extend of me feeling like dying, but I can feel the drag. I still need to study for my Mid Years. Gotta chiong after SYF! :/ Then I'll start to fool around after the Mid Years again :) And get serious nearing my Chinese Os.

Bye!
Today was in a way sad cause I feel that you didn't want to talk to me anymore :/

No comments: