Tuesday, October 18, 2011

日子只能往前走 一個方向順時鐘



One of those songs where I hear it once and I'll click the replay button till it's broken.

Today felt empty although it was rather peaceful. One went Cambodia, the other going Malaysia and maybe tomorrow the last one ponning school. Hai. So sian. Saddness maximum.

Got back about 6 out of 8 results. Thank God I was still able to pull through somehow and managed a one or two Bs here and there. I PASS ENGLISH!! ^^ Means I can get promoted to sec 4 -heaves a very huge sigh of relieve- You had no idea how stress I was when I had the feeling and was imagining myself retaining. PIMPLES BROKEOUT CAN :( I've never remembered myself being so stress out or uptight about my studies EVER. And in my impression, I have never studied for an exam EVER. Unless you count last minute memorization in the morning of the day I'm gonna have the exam.

For this year's I started studying like 2-3 days before the individual exam itself! Somehow my hardwork did pay off. Except for amath. I'm like 100% disappointed in myself. I think I didn't work hard enough. A careless mistake caused me to fail the whole paper by 2 marks. I didn't practice enough to be more exposed to different kinds of questions. URGH.

Okay, but so far I only failed amaths. I have not gotten back CHUM's history and BIO section B&C. Somehow, I have this small little glimpse of hope that I'll get an A for Bio. But somehow, it seems rather impossible. I just pray that I'll pass both papers for my overalls :)

No comments: