Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rain or Shine, it still goes on



站在晴天和雨天的交界
該微笑還是流眼淚
乾脆放任自己崩潰
站在晴天和雨天的交界
想要放手獨自往前
才發現我走不遠

The first time I saw this MV I was like "so sweeeeeeeeeet!!" xD Sweetness overload! But then as I listened to the lyrics and follow the storyline in the MV its actually quite sad :/ Although the song does sound refreshing on the surface but there is this hidden saddeness in the song. This stubborness yet unbearingness.

Okay, seriously, what am I doing here when I still have an exam going on tomorrow -.- Confession; watched drama the whole afternoon and not done anything excet eating at night. Gosh I'm sucha pig x.x Anyway I feel so slack today. Maybe it was due to the relieve of the fact that one of the major spam writing papers are over. In addition I watched drama in the afternoon -.-

OKAY WHAT AM I SERIOUSLY DOING ITS GONNA BE 1030 BEFORE I KNOW IT. SHALL OFF COMP NOW. KTHNXBAI.

No comments: