Friday, October 14, 2011

EXAMS ARE OVER! (Y)

FINALLY!! :D HAHAHAHA ^^ Alright, seriously, have been waiting since forever before all these end. D: YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I SUFFERED. PHEW. Thank God for sustanence through the whole exam period of 3 weeks.

Went for reece with comm today and sort of celebrate Luke's birthday :P HAHAHA super fun ;D MET JONG HAN AND MRS LOH AT VIVO LOLOLOL. HAHAHA :)

Right, but I don't really have any nice dramas to watch now cause all the super duper nice dramas are either on air or coming soon (AKA E.G. 小资女孩向前冲,真心请按两次铃 and NOT FORGETTING MY 华丽的挑战!!) So I watched 娱百 :) But the waiting for all these awesome dramas is killing me :(

Okay. I'll sleep now and wake up early for tuition tomorrow cause I DONT HAVA LIFE D: Yeah. Mummy says if I don't go for tuition I'll forget how to write chinese words. OH PLEASE D: I need to write du hou gans every week and there's a mock test EVERY MONDAY. EVEN IF I WANT TO FORGET ALSO CANNOT CAUSE CHINESE WILL HUANT ME EVEN IN MY DREAMS LUH D:

I have sucha sad life I'm really gonna off my comp now. :(

Bye.

No comments: