Monday, October 17, 2011

Cause this and that is life

Went to IMM with Diana to walk here and there. Saw Mr Khoo and Ms Nor HAHAHAHHA MS NOR ISNT A THAT BAD TEACHER LA PEOPLE. She is actually quite nice okay :)

Anyway, got back 4 of my papers. Although I passed all, but they were all no-quality passes. Thank God however it was really through His strength I was able to do pretty well for Economics. I mean, I reeeeeeeally didn't have any time to study cause of the supid reflections thingy -.- But it was really unexpected that I could have actually scored so high for Econs based on the fact that I was really mentally prepared to get another no-quality pass or a FAIL. I guess, it's really all about trusting God.

At IMM, The Face Shop was being so awesome by playing Bonamana, then Sorry Sorry, then the korean version of Super Girl. No doubt man! They are ELFs! :P Then me and Diana were like standing outside the shop just to hear all those songs playing :B HAHAHHA

Right. There's a very very high chance that there'll be choir tomorrow. NOOOOOOOO D: WHY CAN'T THEY LET US ENJOY THE AWESOME-NESS OF END-OF-EXAMS PERIOD BEFORE RESUMING IT?! D: KILL-JOY. :(

Anyway, saw this song some where and it kinda encouraged me to pick up my feet and look forward instead of harping on old things.

No comments: