Friday, December 23, 2011

Confused.

This has totally never happened to me before but I'm actually missing camp. Like seriously having the hangovers from camp. WHY ._. Maybe I've gotten older, and by age comes being sentimental. I feel empty because I miss everyone in camp. Maybe. Urghhhh... Regretted not signing up for YF camp. But I doubt I could have done it anyway. Want to go for Chinese camp, but don't think I can. Was invited to ypf camp, but don't think I'm allow. WHY. My parents think I'm overly-committed to the point that I did not spend enough time for my homework or studies.

November:
First to second week: Taken up by school.
Third week: Rest and preparation for taiwan trip
Fourth to fifh week: Taiwan then Malaysia
December:
First to second: Preparation for camp and a little of procrastination
Third week: Tuitions tuitions tuitions and hangover from camp.

But honestly, I doubt I'd do any work even if I didn't go for any more camps. The year seems to pass so slowly when I'm on my own. Somehow, I can't wait till the start of school. I don't know why. But I know it'll be hard. I get drained very easily. Probably ten times faster than what normal people would because I'm lazy to the bones. Too lazy. But I can't wait to take it on despite me knowing that I'll probably feel worse than death. I don't know. I probably want to see if I really can put all my faith in God. Probably using O Levels as one of the first big trial in my life to strengthen my faith. My faith is probably too weak.

Got my new specs yester yesterday if I consider now as 23 December. At first I thought I looked really ugly in it. But the more I look at me with my new specs, I guess it's alright now. Maybe, we all just have to get used to stuffs. Just like when I just took off my braces and looking at photos of me without braces. But the more I look at it, it seems fine to me already. Yes, maybe I just have to get used to stuffs.

Sometimes I can't help but sigh at how I miss everyting used to be. It's not the same anymore. And it doesn't seem that it can revert back. It's saddening.

Maybe the reason why I feel sad is because I don't like changes. Or maybe its some other reasons that I still can't figure out what yet. I just feel sad for no reason. Just one of those days.



Going there tomorrow to get my study table for my new room and I'm ready to move into my new room :)

Maybe it's not a bad thing to have a small batch. At least it's easier to be cosy.

No comments: