Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maybe.

Been wanting to post with all those thoughts in my mind but the moment I reach home and go to the blogger page my mind gets blank and I've forgotten what I wanted to talk about. Me and my STM. That's why I didn't post on 25th :(

Oh well, this year's Christmas didn't feel like Christmas at all because usually during Christmas, our whole family would go out and gaigai. But this year's Christmas was on a Sunday. So I spent the whole day in church. Yep, it's a good thing to commit the whole Christmas to the Lord, but still it felt somehow different from previous years.

Then went gaigai at Orchard the next day. Bought a new pair of Levi's jeans :) Went for lunch and then dad dropped the whole family at home while me and brother went to Bugis Street and shop for more clothes. Wow. Ah lian's heaven or something..? HAHAHA. But I hardly bought any clothes there since there weren't any decent clothes there.

Then we went to vivo. Was hopping to buy a pair of Vans but it turned out the designs there wasn't very nice. So... Hai. Left the shop. Bought some more clothes there and went home.
Things are like roller coasters. You feel happy cause stuffs are working out and then something comes by and destroy the whole moment and you feel depressed and all.
Maybe it's just me being afraid.
Maybe it's just me running away from reality.
Maybe it's just me being too sensitive.
Maybe it's just me that I feel I'm being left out.
Maybe it's just me being paranoid and nothing actually's going on.
Maybe it's just me, myself.
Life's hard. And sad.
Bye.

No comments: