Friday, December 9, 2011

Maybe I'll just pop by for awhile.

So hello. Today is the 9th of December and I still have not gotten back my posting mood. I guess it's probably because I've got too much to update that I'm too lazy to patiently type down everything. Great. I've decided to do everything the last minute way. Not gonna write my reflections until after camp. My heart is not settled down yet. I'm not prepared for reality that's gonna come straight in my face next year where days will zoom pass so fast like nobody's business. Hope I'm somewhat settled after camp.

Two more days to camp. But there's like on 44 campers who have signed up! Hurry people, hand up your forms! Can't wait for camp but at the same time, don't want camp to end so fast.

Milton told me he's gonna prepare a surprise birthday for his sis during camp. SUCHA SWEET BROTHER. LOLOL. Somehow, having a brother and not having a brother, to an extent doesn't make much of a difference cause we barely even talk to each other. My brother and I can live so well without talking to one another for a week and you'll still see both of us alive and kicking. The only common topic I can remember that recently got us talking was korean stuffs..? I'm not as into korean stuffs as he is. He is rather crazy to an extent he learnt how to read hangul -.- And worse off he is making me learn them too so like hopefully one day (it's gonna take forever) we can converse in korean. LOLOL. Whenever I learn something, I don't have the patience, commitment and perserverance. I learn the basics/easy parts and when it starts getting difficult, I sorta kinda give up. That happened to me and piano. And I'm feeling it with me and guitar already. Hopefully I don't give up completely on guitar. At least touching it once in a while is fine with me.

I remember I used to be so hardcore with guitar I had a really thick layer of skin on my left hand. Scary much. It really felt like man's hand to a certain extent. ._. But now it's fine because since I realised I've had seemingly man's hands I took a pause on the guitar for 4 months..? So yep, another reason why I'm not touching my guitar very often is cause I don't want man's hands again.

 Today is camp buying date! :) Bought all the stuffs we need for camp and went back to church to print the camp booklets. The guys took taxi and the food back to church while the girls walked from IMM to church with lunch for everyone :) HAHAHAHA FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. THINK I BURNT 5mins of fats.

Alright. I'm tired but I don't wanna/feel like sleeping. LOL. So 矛盾. But its 12 soon! But I have nothing on tomorrow! But its not good to sleep late, my bodyclock will go haywired! But I can afford to wake up late tomorrow! But... Okay HAHAHAH was being lame by having an inner mini debate with myself.

OH-KAY. Even if I'm not sleeping now, I'll stop typing.

Bye :)

No comments: