Thursday, February 24, 2011

心中说不出的沉重

很想跟你说话,可是不知道要说什么。

Today was rather up and down. One moment quite pissed then the other laughing at Jong Han & Yi Jie's epicness then next moment I find myself sad. Well I wouldn't really consider myself going on a mood swing. A lot of things reminded me of other things and my mood goes with it.

Maybe it's because I'm bored,
Maybe it's because I'm paranoid,
Maybe it's because I feel empty,
Maybe it's because I miss the MTDC practices,
Maybe it's because I really miss the times I used to talk to you,
Or maybe it's just because I'm really really tired already.

Common Test results sucked badly. People all say don't worry, but although everyone's failing their tests I still feel inferior because my marks are like really really lesser than theirs by a lot. I can't wait for sec 4 to be over to be honest. Sec three is getting harder day by day. But I'm not looking forward to this year's holidays cause in the blink of an eye sec 4 will come knocking on my door and it's O Levels. Do or die. Seems like I'm looking too much in the future but I know that this year will pass very fast. And next year will pass even faster. Gosh. Then after all these thoughts, I don't know what's wrong with me, I went to see 拼什么 MV and I felt even sadder.

I felt like crying but I've got no tears to shed.

No comments: