Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First of February Twenty Eleven.

My mood was ruined this morning. Don't really want to mention what happened this morning before school but the argument with my parents this morning was so bad I cried. OMG. I can't believe I'm not allowed to cry you know. I was like crying then my dad was like scolding me for crying?!? HELLO! My water also not yours! I want to lose it cannot uh! And he was like you cry some more I slap you then you know. Damn 过分 okay!. People emotional breakdown you scold them for side effect. EH, you emotional breakdown NATURAL HUMAN side effect is cry right. And you scold me for it. LIKE MY FAULT?! Is my body that controls all these what! Too much water in eye, the some more come in, no place to go, of cause roll down the cheeks right! USE YOUR BRAINS CAN OR NOT, PARENTS?! Always scold us for being senseless, but when you all are scolding us, I don't see you all using any sense at all, all the time.

But soon enough, Study Hall, the second period. The people that sat around me were too awesome (..?) they were so cheerful and humorous that they not only put a smile on my face but also made me laugh. Then it was PE. After the 1.6km running, my left Latissimus dorsi muscle starting aching. When ever I turned my back or moved my left leg.




Well, let's just carry on with my thought of the day.
So fast! It's Chinese New Year eve tomorrow already. OH MANzxc. SIGHS. I don't feel like going back Qifa tomorrow. :/ I feel like going home and do homework. LOL, I sound like a loser :P Cause anyway, everyone's going back to their schools so like no one to go out with. Even so, I feel so tired now I doubt I'll have enough energy to last me the whole day tomorrow. I officially give up on doing my maths and shall continue tomorrow.
LOVED.
Second last MTDC practice
Our costumes.
I recieved 4 roses! xD
Post MTDC effect is starting to kick in.

No comments: