Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm so-the-very-the-happy today! :D

I CAN FLY I CAN FLY I CAN FLY! I'M SO HAPPY I CAN FLY! ;D Today felt like Common Test was over! But in reality, I still have Chemistry and Economics tomorrow. Chem I'll just revise after this post. Econs... You know, actually I'm kinda confident for Econs as in like compared to other subjects by many times? But Mr Chua warned us that Econs would be a hard & tricky paper. Some how his warning doesn't seem to work on me x.x Guess by the time I reach the paper I'll prepare to faint upon seeing those questions.

I was like happy after AMaths CT cause I was so glad I managed to solve about 3-4 questions. Then it was Chem. We were laughing over how worked up Ms Lee was for nothing. It's like her teaching style but we kinda find it unecessary. Then it was AMaths. And JongHan was super funny when joking with Mrs Philip. And she actually joked back! She's so cool... 8D. Then recess, and SH cause I wasn't take physics. HAHA played on Choi On's iTouch beat his Doodle Jump high score! xD. Then had chinese. Seriously didn't know what WLL talking about. So me and MingSiew at the back chat. It was really a casual chat, neither can you really define it as a htht but it was probably somewhere in between. (: Then no Chum cause Alicia gotta go doctor! So slack period. And me & ms carried on chatting

One of the best part came! I showed her lzx's 独一无二 & Touch my heart MV. OH YEAH, she found 独一无二 dance cool! Just as I expected xD COME ON. WHO SEE ALREADY ALSO WILL SAY COOL LOR! :P Then the Touch my heart MV lzx was in a panda costume! SO CUTE! xD And after showing her that MV once, the song was stuck in her head! :D OH YEAH BABY! :P The power of cpop! xP

Then after that cause muamoi didn't cook my lunch, so I couldn't go home for lunch :/ So went to IMM to eat with Yuan Shan (: HAHA was like really happy/high/excited. Cause like we said all the 不能说的事 like say out already will 被讲 but we like told each other everything. AND IT FELT SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE. HEHEHE :D Then we went and buy Leonard papa's present(:


Its rose fragrant :P
On 20% OFF!! :D HAD TO BUY IT. And it was placed on a heart shaped pillow (:


IMMA HAPPPY KID! :D



No comments: