Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disappointment or Truck loads of Sweetness?

So far I've passed 3 out of 4 CTs that I've gotten back. HAHAHA! Ey, not bad okay (: Although all border line passes but... Aiya, better than fail I guess :P Today Econs no teacher. All of us stuck at the study corner beside the Econs classroom like idiots. Hehehehe, scarly the relief teacher was too traumatised of our class. Example, Jong Han bombarding him with Lorry loads of personal question that he's not willing to answer.

Was kinda dreading choir today but it turned out to be rather fruitful (: Mr Kwei I guess was kinda happy with our performance today..? (although we got scolded by Jing Hui cause of the lack of discipline) I don't know lah, I see him conducting our Pok Pok until like quite happy one :P Anyway, choir has to sing the national anthem (& school song for Wednesdays) every Mondays to Thursdays to curb our stage problems. And Ms Wong is coming tomorrow (!) xD Well, she said most probably. So hopefully she does cause if not the guys might curse her behind her back which is kinda bad, but it's their style. Hahahaha, I shall wear contacts tomorrow :P

If there's no homework that needs to be handed up tomorrow, I SHALL SLEEP BY 930. AHAHAHA! I'm so proud of myself :D

Bye!

No comments: