Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Letters to my dear friends,

Not in any order, just some words I'ld like to tell you'all but I don't know how. So I'll just put it here to get it off me. Words to my distancing friends.

Dear Number 1,

Thank you for the many times that you've been there for me. Well you can consider that we've been very close after Port Dickson. I still remember the times during December last year while we'll tell each other our little secrets and bits and pieces bothering us or maybe even things we want to share with each other. Little hapiness. But recently, we haven't been talking to each other. Yeah, I know that you've got a new love and your O levels. But we don't even say hi like last time. That's kind of saddening. Still, I just wanna let you know that I'm always here when you need a pair of listening ears okay. Just like what you did for me :).




Dear Number 2,

Though we're in the same class currently, though we hang out as a clique in a class, I feel that we're so distant I don't know what you're thinking. We used to be so close that we would say anything to each other. When we weren't really expecting something from each other, we would just tell each other that we want to have a htht and just say everything; clear everything once and for all. And our bond became even stronger. Then came sec 2. We were at our peak. So close I ran out of adjective to describe it. Then she came into the picture again. I thought it'll be fine for us to not hang out once in awhile since she really didn't had friends to hang out with. So she started to tell you a lot of "secrets" apparently that wasn't meant for me to know, and it happens frequently. So I guessed I'll probably hang out with others while she've tole you all the "secrets". LOL. OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY USING SUCH CHILDISH WORDS. But it looks like you proved me wrong. And the days pass, you gradually went further. But thankfully, though we weren't as close, we still would tell each other what we feel once in awhile. Then I tired to catch up with you. Jio ou out, study dates, blah blah blah blah, but I still feel that we weren't as close as before. Bamm, 2011 came knocking at our doors. So elated that we were in the same class. It started off quite well at first. But then recently I realised how close you two actually are to each other. And you seem so out of reach. Even though we seem like so close to other, it feels so unreal to me. We may seem like spending so much time together but I don't know what you're think. I don't know what you're feeling. I feel that I don't know too many things about you already. I'm really tired of always initiating stuffs. I feel that you don't put this friendship close to your heart anymore. I really... Don't know what to do anymore.




Dear Number 3,

I'm really very thankful for being there for me everytime without fail when I need help, cheering me up when I'm down, joking when I'm really stressed. HAHA I can only say thank you and that you're awesome. Thanks for the roses too (:



Drawing requested by Diana. LOL.

No comments: