Monday, February 21, 2011

Creaming!.

Finally met with everyone from church! HAHA! John Joel & Joshua. Wouldn't really include Ben's name here since we went out togther after all my concerts & his overseas trips/camps. So yesterday was teens retreat. YAY! So good to see everyone after all the cnys & my busy schedule. Luke, Ernmin, Ernwei, Foong Hui & Joanne Chan. Though Chan 'expired' from teens :P But I still saw her at lunch!(: Oh I miss those htht with all of them! Can't wait for camp alright! Hope Chan will come help! :D Oh ya, got James to remind me to sleep early everyday! xD HAHA he sleeps at 8-930 everyday! Beat that!

HAHA SO PROUD OF HIM HE'S TALLER THAN ME ALREADY! :'D
I somehow think I look like a ballerina here LOL.
The two always-saizharbo beside me
Cute right! (:
The shirt Ben got for me while in Bali! Awwwh :D


Today was tiring. Okay. I guess I'm too lazy to post every thing that happened today.

                                                 
Our relief teacher who taught us econs today.
P.S.: MINGSIEW SAYS SHE READS MY BLOG! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? AWWWH, IM SO TOUCHED! :'D LOL.
I'll now cut my triangles for emaths tomorrow then I'll go to sleep... Hopefully :P
Bye!

No comments: