Friday, August 26, 2011

Everything seem to fall out of place.. :/

Rudely interrupted by mum and was told to go home immediately when we called when I've told her countless times since Sunday I'll be meeting friends on Friday in case she scolds me of not informing her again. Even told her this morning I'll be out. Wasn't even 4 when she called me, scolded me, asked me to go home, scolding me I was being so brazen nowadays that I didn't tell her beforehand that I was going out. And as a result, I must go home right at that instant. Right. Before I even met my friends I even met up with papa to settle some orthortics stuffs and before leaving him, I told him I was off to meet my friends, twice. AND HE EVEN SAID OKAY AND BYE. And then when he came home, he scolded me for going to meet my friends and not going home after school. LIKE SERIOUSLY?! WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING LIKE THIS?! 왜이러니 And when you guys scold me, somehow you add words here and there and WALA! IT ALL BECOMES MY FAULT! You guys specially studied how to scold people? That's why when you all complain to stores, scold them for inefficient service etc, you all ALWAYS end up with something free, or some discounts. I sincerely salute you all for your scolding skills. You guys must have came a long way.

I don't understand how me hanging out with friends angers you all so much; not forgetting the fact that I actually took the trouble to tell you all WAYYYYYYYYY AHEAD OF TIME AND MANY MANY TIMES AND EVEN IN THE MORNING TODAY AND YOU ALL SAID OKAY. Perviously when I called you all to tell you all that I was going out until quite late, I got a trashing when I got home just because I told you all claimed-the-oh-so-last-minute; whatever. So I even told you all four days earlier but still get scolded for not telling you all. I just think you all have a problem with me going out right? And when it comes to brother, he just have to sms you all and nothing happens. He doesn't get a scolding whatsoever. I feel so cheated by you guys. You all ALWAYS have to ruin my day like that right? Thanks, but no thanks.

Anyway. A :) and a :@ would summarise my day. :) was where school was slack and everyone was being so funny. But thankfully, there was lzx's clips that ost1nao uploaded for us youtubers and saw a few superman + mr simple clips that made me smile and all cheered up.



Yep, this song is quite BHB but the part where Teukie sang (or should I say rapped..?) was very touching.

Should I pluck the stars for you, count them one, two, three
With the stars we've lost. We're thirteen stars.
This song is sooooo them. The stars they've lost? Those three would have been HanKyung due to contract issues, KiBum due to acting commitments and KangIn due to NS. But in the end, they are all thirteen stars togething in the Super Junior family. And so heartening they got the leader to sing it. Heard it was Leeteuk who wrote this song! Even though this may be their 'last' full length album that they'll be producing because Teuk & Hee will be serving in NS but the last part of the song promises it won't be the last of them.

Who would be able to say we've finished
Super Junior is only missing the 'man' from the name of 'superman'...
Even if the road we walk is barren,
We are in the end, Super Junior
The last man standing.
Make me even respect Teukkie more.

No comments: