Saturday, August 20, 2011

Procrastination is dangerous.

Plan to complete all my homework by weekend totally failed. Super Junior shows so much more attractive x.x Ohmygosh. Production rate: 0%. Die already lah, eoy how to get good marks? I know practically nothing about bio, chem and chum. Furthermore I don't know if I should continue being in Mrs Philip's class for sec 4 next year or not.

Ah, so many commitments, so many things to accomplish, but so little self-discipline and so weak determination. Guess this is what I call the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak? I wouldn't really blame it on time. Time is short, but it's never too little for you to not accomplish your tasks. The problem lies with the person. I procrastinate too much. And I don't want to take the first step of stop watching my videos which never starts my motivation of studying.

I'll probably rackey camp's outing venues after my EOYs which would be somewhere after 12th Oct..? Urgh... Need to come up with all the plans and activities before the next meeting. :/ Have not caught up with MingDao & Bro David since last week. Don't know how's web going. Turns out that doing Outing is not that slack, in fact, quite a lot of stress. It's so different from other portfolios in that sense at least for others, you've got the location which is the church and you can peacefully plan everything within the church premises. But outing is so hard to say. If the outing is no good, then bam, you don't really have any time to improve it since its like those few hours. But I don't wish to plan a boring outing. At the same time, planing an interesting one would be a big challenge in this time frame.

I'll probably see how it goes. Afterall, I'm not the person who usually plans things way ahead. I believe time changes a lot of things. If by then what you've plan or thought initailly can't be done cause of changed circumstances, you'll get disappointed, unecessarily. I'm not really promoting last minute work, but I feel I'm the type of person who can brainstorm or come up with things more and better last minute. Afterall, the saying goes, things turns out funner when it's unplanned. Planned things may cause disappointment as it usually doesn't turn out the way you wished. No point worrying too much! Leave it to the Lord :)

Yep. I'm sleeping now :)

No comments: