Sunday, August 21, 2011

It has always been a blessing.

WOW! SUPER EGG-CITED! I REALLY WANNA GO TAIWAN VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH! :O Read my email and there was this 8-days imemersion program. Really wanna go very, very much D: Since choir cmi, isn't this like the chance? Immersion program some more x.x Haish, however, don't think I can go though... I've been to Nan jing already. And think a lot of people will wanna go for this trip. Like seriously, compare China and Taiwan, of course Taiwan without a doubt right? :/ But think my chances of going for this thingy is very, very low. Okay, I'm sad already :(

Anyway, today was retreat. Was rather fruitful I guess. HAHAHA. Went to Fat Cow after retreat and played monopoly game! xD HEHEHE, ganged up with Joanne against Ian & Joshua xD Totally won them :) Yay us! Can't wait for Friday! :) We're meeting up to koi! :D

That reminds me, need to meet up with Ben soon x.x have not been attending SGH for a long time :/

But like seriously, ACSI likes to holiday A LOT. Ian doesn't have school on Friday -.-

1 comment:

Ern-Min :D said...

Ian has prelims laaaaa! That's why he got so many holiday!