Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just a short post

A short summary about what I feel today..? Heard Mdm Soh said I went hospital. Lol are you serious?! Seriously, I really don't mind if she said I had a funeral to attend. Just that it's better to keep a low-key on what happened. After all, it's not something to celebrate about. 

Just for my friends, don't worry I'm fine okay. Hahah recede so many texts asking if I'm okay or not. So sweet :) thank you people but I'm reeeeeeeally alright so don't don't worry okay! 

Surprisingly, experiencing the first death of a family member as far as my memory serves me isn't that scary, or emotional or whatever I've had normally seen in dramas. Fair enough, I do feel sad, but not till the extend where I would be all crying-like-there's-no-tomorrow. And it has made me come to think that, no matter what happens, life still goes on. The farewell of a person does not stop the clock from ticking, there are still many things in life for us to complete.

Maybe the after effects of grandfather's passing away will seep in as time passes, but it still doesn't change the fact that the Lord has taken grandfather away.

I pray the Lord would be merciful and grant that we may be strong and faithful, grant us sustenance. 

No comments: