Friday, February 8, 2013

Empty.

Last day at Raffles Exchange! Indeed, the last day always pass the fastest. Feels so surreal. Seems like there's nothing much to look forward too anymore. I won't deny that I did not enjoy my working experience as much as I did in OC but after all, I'm definitely gonna miss working at RX. So then

Somboon came today to help out with the packing up. At first when I saw him in the morning I stun for awhile. HAHAHA. Too long never see him already. And for a moment I thought "Who's this guy behind me." Cause I was watching some drama on YouTube and it was in the morning. Hard to get my brain process information that fast. :P Was being a super nice friend by bringing him around RX. LOLOL. Actually to Starbucks and Subway to get his breakfast. Offered to treat me starbucks but I wasn't really in the mood. So I declined. And then for the whole day he kept stalking my twitter account in my face. Totally reminded me of Diyo. But in Diyo's case, he read my tweets aloud in my face. LOLOL. Slightly worse. Then he kept disturbing me. Whenever we were bored and happened to look at each other, he laughs, then somehow I'll laugh. Then he said,"我不知道我为什么看你很想笑". But in the end he treated everyone at RX to laoban! That was cool and nice of him. That was about 6 shares of laoban.

Yijie came with Xiangping after their school. Aw man miss Xiangping so much!! HAHAHA! Yay! Good to see everyone after awhile. :) Six minus one, all of them cheered me up. :)

Okay sigh. This sudden feeling of emptiness set in once again.

No comments: