Thursday, February 28, 2013

Next stop, March. Is it time to move on?

Shall hurry finish typing out this post before it hits 12. But it's gonna be a short post anywayz. Or at least I hope...

Finally got myself to complete Rooftop Prince yesterday, ever since I got bored at the 3rd episode. But while listening/watching one of the FMVs with it's audio as the song I got to see clips of the later episodes, especially the final few episodes and it did look a little interesting. So got myself to watching through the bore at around episodes 4-7..? Roughly around there. And I also skipped the part where it featured Taemoo's dad. Totally bored me. Sorry. :P But I thought that the plot was rather well written. The warm feeling you get when you finally realised Leegak's quest was to find the lost fate that he had with Buyong/Parkha while watching halfway through the drama. But one thing I thought that wasn't so nice was that Buyong died in the end, leaving Leegak lonely by himself in the Joseon period while Parkha had Taeyong in the present time. Although the drama did show Parkha's inner voice talking to Leegak and they sort of filtered Taeyong to Leegak but... Yeah. Maybe Buyong had to die so to show that Leegak actually loved Parkha instead of Buyong and Parkha actually loved Leegak instead of Taeyong but still if Parkha was able to meet Taeyong, they should've been fair to Leegak. That was something I thought that could have been better.

Had a comparatively shorter time using the computer  today so I didn't do much drama viewing or whatsoever. But I watched Jackal is Coming. Thought Jihyo (LOLOL. idk what was her name in the movie although she was the Jackal) could have more romance with Choihyun. But really loved how it was revealed in the movie that Jihyo was actually putting on a show, making viewers think that she was a really clumsy person until like the last 15min of the movie..? But she was super cool in the movie! (Y)

I see that I'm slowly starting to like Korean sitcom! Finished High Kick 3... Er... With the exception of the last few episodes cause the site that I'm watching from seem to have broken links and not a lot of sites sub Korean sitcoms... Sigh. L-O-O-O-O-O-O-V-E the Ahn siblings!! Heheheh. Oh yeah, of which, Lee Jong Suk; I still can't find any subs for School 2013 episode 16 and it's Special episode. Bleh. :( In times like these I really wished I understood Korean and don't need to pathetically wait for subs. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if people who understood Korean actually feel "Hahaha I know Korean so I don't have to beg/wait so long for subs." Cause that's what I feel sometimes too while I watch Taiwan dramas and especially when I see in the comments section in YouTube "ENG SUBS PLEASEEEE -sad face x10000-"

The last day of February: Officially 1 month into JC for 90% of my friends and I see them complaining like it's already more stress than preparation for Os last year. I guess I'm a little thankful that I decided not to go JC..? I know biz courses in poly is also rather hectic and that it's not gonna be easy with all the projects going around and a lot of studying modules but at least I'm not taking an important exam NEXT year. I may be an inconsistent performer in terms of academics and in that sense, going to JC would seem to be a more legit path for me but I don't like grappling with all those stress and whatnot because I'm not the kind of person who can handle 100% hardwork. And JC's like 200% sweat. LOLOL. At least what I find out from my seniors. And no I don't see my brother ever stressed from preparing for As so he cannot be considered as a normal student.

And now to my last point. I've got 20min before it turns 12. Scrolling through my Twitter before I began typing this post and somehow I came to realization that I seem to be drifting away from my secondary school friends. Well it could be just me lah butz I just can't help wondering if it's true. And to a small extent do I feel that we no longer have common topics. They're convs with each other on Twitter alone make me feel that, ahhh everyone has all moved on. Maybe it's just that cause everysingleclosefriendsI'veeverknown has gone to jc. The only people I talk to nowadays are just my mum and grandma at home. I mean during my most wake hours. Dad out work, Brother out intern. LOL. My social life has shrunk to a... I DON'T EVEN HAVE A WORD TO DESCRIBE. WOW. That's how small it is now man. Okay, just a comforting thought was that one day yuanxing texted me and asked me out to eat ajisen with him one day. LOLOL. But then looking back.... WHERE ARE ALL MY ONCE-SO-CLOSE- GIRL FRIENDS. The only people I'm (even barely) keeping in contact now that are in JC would be Yijie Xiangping & Kaiying.

Just did a scan through my entry. Wow. And I sayed that it would be a short one. Maybe not then. Sucha lengthy wordy post with small words and no peektures. #turnoff. Yeah good, maybe then don't read at all, I'll gladly appreciate it. And I sincerely hope I didn't sound sarcastic there.

Goodnight, February. :)

No comments: